FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
Baldness and hair loss is an ugly truth that comes to haunt many people as they age. There can be several causes leading to it. Once it was considered impossible for hair to regrow after formation of bald patches. However, with innovation in technology, natural hair transplant has become accessible and more cost-effective. FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction is the latest technology in hair restoration solutions which has enhanced the efficiency and effectivity of the treatment.
What is FUE Hair Transplant Procedure?
If you want a permanent hair regrowth solution, FUE hair transplant is the answer to all the baldness woes. The procedure though sounds easy but it extremely difficult in practicality. FUE is a tedious process that takes its toll on the surgeon’s patience, energy levels, neck muscles and enthusiasm. The process involves using a microneedle for extracting the healthy hair from the donor region of the scalp which is usually at the back and the sides of the scalp. This is because this region is more resistant to baldness than other regions of the scalp. The grafts are then harvested into the bald region, also called as the receptor region. The procedure is used for the scalp as well as facial hair transplantation. The latter includes moustache, eyebrow and beard transplant.
What are the benefits of FUE Hair Transplant?
Some benefits of choosing FUE hair transplant treatment are:
- Faster Recovery: The microneedle replaces the scalpel in FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation or strip method). Hence, the treatment requires no sutures resulting in faster recovery.
- Natural-looking results: The surgeon artistically places the grafts keeping in consideration the direction, angle and density of hair for achieving a very natural look.
- Permanent results: The results achieved after the treatment are permanent just as normal hair. You can shave, cut or colour the hair as per your choice without any worry of them falling out.
- Scarless treatment: The microneedle results in macroscopic scars which are not visible to the human eye whereas, FUT left a big scar on the donor region making it impossible to keep a short hairstyle. FUE can help cover FUT scars as well.
- Minimal Pain: Anesthesia is given before the surgery and pain-relief medication is prescribed making the whole procedure virtually pain-free. Moreover, since the procedure is suture-free, the discomfort felt is far less than pain felt in FUT transplant.
Who is eligible for FUE?
The patient undergoing hair transplant surgery must have healthy donor area i.e. they should not be completely bald. Moreover, the person should be generally healthy and not suffer from any medical conditions like uncontrolled diabetes, hypertension, HIV, asthma, or heart problems. The person should also be above 25 years of age. If the person is taking any medications like aspirin, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, or any other multivitamins must be brought to the notice of the surgeon and stopped before undergoing the surgery.
How much does FUE Hair Transplant Cost in India?
Hair restoration technology has become much economical than it once was. In modern times, advancement in science has made hair transplant cost in India within budget. The cost mainly depends on the level of baldness, the number of grafts required, the geographical location of the clinic and the experience of the surgeon.
Kabera Global offers the most aesthetic transplant results by expert surgeons and trichologists at genuine and optimum prices. We also offer free consultation. You can also avail the No Cost EMI payment option with zero down payment for convenient fee payment.Schedule An Appointment